- B.M., Seoul National University
- M,M., Completion D.M.A., Temple University, USA
- Festival director of Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival, Chungmuro International Film Festival, etc.
- Director; <Rosy Life>, <Jungle Story>, <My Korean Cinema-Episode 1,2,3> , etc.
- Best new director Chunsa Film Award, Best new director Blue Dragon Film Award, Prix George et Ruta Saduoul, Best new Film director Baeksang Art Award, etc
- B.A., Korean Literature, Kyungpook National University
- Previous Minister of Culture and Tourism, Korea
- Director and Screen writer; <Poetry>, <Secret Sunshine>, <Oasis>, <Peppermint Candy>, <Green Fish>, etc.
- Dragons and Tigers Award 16th Vancouver International Film Festival, Special Director's Award Venice Film Festival , Best Actress Award Cannes Film Festival , Best Screen Play Award Cannes Film Festival etc.
- M.A., University Of Illinois At Chicago, USA
- Ph.D., University Of Wisconsin, USA
- Chief Researcher of Korean Broadcasting Institute
- Work; <Reconstruction of Monologic Space>, <Recovery of Communicative Space>
- Distinguished Scholar Award 2005 Korean Journalism Studies Association
[Multimedia (Visual Graphics)]
- École Des Arts Appliqués Mjm(Diplôme), France
- Framemotion CEO and VFX Supervisor
- Graphic Designer of LiBRE & OCCUPE Inc., A&C KOLON
- Work; SBS TV Drama Series <My girl>, KBS TV Documentary Series <HD History Special>, MBC TV Series <M>, <Entre chien et loop>, etc.
[Direction of Commercial Film]
- B.A., Graphic Design, Seoul National University
- Established CODA Film Production Company(CEO, Commercial Film Director)
- More than 400 TV CFs, Music Videos, SP Film produced
- Finalist International Advertising Awards New York Festival, 2002/ Grand-prix Prize MKMF Music Video Festival, 2005/ Excellence Prize Korea Advertising Awards, etc.
- B.A., Hongik University
- M.A., Seoul National University
- Planner of Seoul International Cartoon and Animation Festival
- Jury member of Brain Korea 21
- Work; TV Animation <Utility fighter> 25 min x 3 Beta (SBS), Display Animation <Iron Cosmos> 5min. DVD, (Hanover World Expo. Germany)
- Design Award 2000 Prize of Education of Design Design Magazine
- B.A., Fine Arts, Hongik University
- M.A., Arts Education, Hanyang University
- Chief of Korean Cartoon & Comics Studio(KOCAS) / Geulnongulimbat(comics publisher)
- Published; <Comics Imagines Beyond Comics>, <Amuse in the Field of Korean Web Cartoon>
- Serial publication; Newspapers(Donga/Hankyoreh/Munwha/Shindonga), Mal, National Assembly Review, etc.
- B.A., German Language Education, Seoul National University
- M.A., Diploma of Doctorial Course, Aesthetics, Seoul National University
- Member of Organizing Committee of '1st Kwangjoo International Biennale', Art director of planning and installation of Busan democracy park, Member of association of Korea Independent Film and videos, etc
- Published; <Korean History of Culture Through a New Perspective of Fractal Aesthetics>, <Kulturgesellschaft and Cultural Politics>, <Toward a Synthetic Theory of Social, Ecological, and Subjective Formation>, etc
- Prize for Visual Art Critic, 5th Seoul Art Critic Award Seoul Daily Newspaper Company
[Cinema Studies/Cultural Studies]
- Ph.D. 2006 in Comparative Literature at New York University (Dissertation: Mediation of Memory: Image and Repetition In the Postwar German Documentary (Advisor: Mikhail Iampolski))
- M.A. 1997 in the M.A. Program in Humanities at The University of Chicago
- B.A. 1995 in Comparative Literature at the University of Washington(Seattle, WA)
- Seoul National University 1991-1993 German Language and Education
- Published; <Historical Memory in the Age of Image-Processing: Documentary, Repetition for Subversion>, <Spectacle and Gravitational Stage: Ranciere and Cinematic Spectatorship>, <Cinematic Realism in the Digital Age: Fantasy vs. Mediality>, <Bond vs Goldfinger: Ideological Fetishism in Espionage Film>