[Visual Communication Design/Basic Design/Cultural Design]
- B.A., Applied Arts, Seoul National University
- M.A. Coursework Completed, Industrial Design, Seoul National University
- Diplôme DSAD(Equivalent to Master Degree), Ecole Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs de Strasbourg, France
- Vice President of Korean Society of Design Science(KSDS, 2008-2011)
- Vice President of Korea Federation of Design Associations(KFDA, 2012-Present)
- Head Researcher for Ministry Identity Program Project, MCST, etc.
- Head Researcher for Design Process Innovation(DPI) Manual Project, SBA, etc.
- Published Design, the Mirror of the World
[Visual Communication Design]
- B.A., Visual Communication Design, Hong-ik University
- M.A., Advertising Design, Hong-ik University
- M.A., Visual Communication Design, Tama Art University
- The President's Award from the Korea Industrial Design Exhibition
- <Intercommunism> and <Information Architecture>
- <Korea-Japan Joint Paper Exhibition>, <Exhibition: So Many Men, So Many Minds>, <East Asia Modern Illustration Poster Exhibition>, etc
- Published; <So Many Men, So Many Minds>, <The Power of Japanese Culture>, 「Information Culture School」,「Information Graphics」,「Information Design」, 「Adventure of the Eye」, and 「How To Read Many Books」etc.
[Korean architectural history and theory]
- B.S., Seoul National University
- M.A., Seoul National University
- Ph.D, Seoul National University
- Architectural Association Graduate School of Architecture, UK
- Member of Cultual Heritage Committee, Director of Korean Association of Architectural History(KAAH), etc.
- Secretary General, ICOMOS Korea
- Published; "LIving in Korean House" Story on Korean Architecture, etc.
[History of Modern Architecture]
- B.E., Architecture, Seoul National University
- M.E., Architecture, Seoul National University
- D.E., Architecture, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Visiting Scholar, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, U.S.A
- Best Thesis Award, The Architectural Institute of Korea, Korea, etc.
- 2006 SAH Senior Annual Meeting Fellowship, Society of Architectural Historians, USA, etc.
- Contribution Tablet for“Key Concepts in korean Architecture”, Korean Institute of Architects, korea
[Art History(Korea and China)]
- B.A., Archaeology and Art History, Seoul National University
- M.A., History of Art, University of Kansas, U.S.A
- Ph.D., History of Art, University of Kansas, U.S.A
- Chief Curator of Ho-Am Art Museum
- Assistant Professor, University of Southern California, L.A, U.S.A
- Visiting Scholar at Korea Institute, Harvard University
- Associate Member of the Cultural Heritage Committee, Korea
- Published; “Picturing spirit; Portraiture in East Asia", co-edited, "Sages, Literati and Immortals: Korean Figure Paintings.”